- Select your repair and Indicate the size of damage
- We will send you shipping instructions and a few questions about your repair request - please fill this in as detailed as possible for best results.
- You send your damaged clothes to Alicia in Eindhoven
- Alicia will send your repair back, shipping covered
Sashiko is a Japenese Technique, consisting of a patch repair attached with a repeating running stitch that reinforces the garment. If the technique is used over and over again it is called a boro. Nowadays, this technique is a globally recognized craft as it is a perfect decorative and durable repair.
- Patch repair for woven fabrics with straight running stitches or crossed running stitches.
- Good on places like a rip in the crotch, around pockets, collar or shoulders
- Colour options: white sashiko yarn or indigo blue dyed yarn
- Mended in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Price and time depend on how big the rip is
- Only washed garments are accepted for repairs
Alicia Minaard currently only accepts orders from the Netherlands for her repair services. If you are in EU and really interested in trying this out please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to see if we can accomodate you.
Once you place an order on PARO for one of the repair services, you will receive a quesitonnaire to help Alicia understand a little bit more about the garment and the repair service you want. Once this is emailed back to us and we ensure that the Srepair is possible we will send you Alicia's shipping address in Eindhoven.
**For orders outside of the UK customers may be subject to import duties, customs tax and/or brokerage fees. Shipping to Alicia is at the customers expense, however shipping back to you is covered by Alicia.
Depending on the type and size of the repair the process will take around 5 -10 days to be shipped back to you.
For this service Alicia Minaard does not accept any returns or exchanges. We have a thorough questionnaire that we ask you to fill in so we can get the exact idea of what you would like and Alicia Minaard will send a photo of the repair before the shipment is shipped to make sure you know what you are receiving.
IF you have any quesitons about the shipping or repair process in general please don't hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org