PARO STORE works as a marketplace for all of our wonderful brands. This means that brands control their own orders and shipping, so our shipping process is slightly different from your normal ecommerce site in a couple of ways:
1. Shipping costs are calculated on a per brand basis and will vary depending on both your region and the brand fulfilling your order.
2. Each product page has specific shipping information under the “Shipping” tab, so make sure to take a look before you order.
3. Some brands are making to order, meaning you won't get shipping confirmation until the product has been made. This is detailed on the product page, so please check if you're in a hurry.
4. If you have one order with products from multiple brands you will also receive multiple packages, shipping charges and tracking numbers.
5. After purchase you will receive a confirmation email from PARO STORE. Once the brand fulfils your order, you will receive a confirmation and tracking number via email.
To our INTERNATIONAL customers:
If orders are placed outside of the EU, you may be subject to additional customs duties, import duties or tax. Most of our brands do ship worldwide, it will be detailed in their policy if they don't.
Remember our community is made up of small brands, working hard to produce in a more ethical way which means orders may take a little longer to arrive. Good things take time. If you SIGNUP you can access your order details at any time. As with anything, if you have any questions give us a shout at email@example.com, we’re here to help.
For info on returns please visit our returns page.
As our community is made up of smaller brands, in some cases they won’t be able to keep up with demand and may have incorrect inventory on the website. If this is the case, and an item is not available after you have placed an order, we’ll fully refund you within 48hours (and, of course apologize for the disappointment caused).