- Colour: Tartan pattern of electric blues, greens, herringbones and oranges
- Loose fitting and flowing / baggy without being too exaggerated
- Slightly longer scooped shaped tale
- Giant lined patch pocket on the front
- Half-length placket and collar
- Burgundy Ecuadorian corozo nut buttons
- Super Luxe Italian brushed cotton
Made in the UK
Kurt Cobain got married his PJ’s and this is one of the best things ever to me so this is a nod to that moment. The Sliver top is loose and flowing, baggy without being too exaggerated, with a slightly longer scooped shaped tale. It's made out of an excellent luxe brushed cotton. It feels like cashmere but without being too delicate. The plaid pattern is full of corals, electric blues, greens, herringbones, and oranges. Other detailing includes a giant lined patch pocket on the front, with top and side entry and buttons made from Ecuadorian Corozo nuts. The fabric was made for us in Italy by a mill that have specialised in weaving interesting, luxurious and durable fabrics since the late 1940s. The piece was cut and sewn in the UK.
This comes in three sizes XS/S, Medium and L/XL. Wear your normal size.