Australian-born, Copenhagen-based designer Damai of Peaceful Niece began creating her bags on a trip home, inspired by her family ties. Each bag is handmade and made of 100% recycled Paracord which ensures a super sturdy, beautifully crafted, and unique bag.
- Tante 4 size s = Width 30cm x Length 30cm
- Also available in Medium, with a slightly longer strap
- All Items are made to order and take around 4 weeks for delivery
- Made from 4mm recycled paracord.
- Each of Peaceful Niece's bags are made with paracord made from plastic bottles collected in Europe and repurposed into this colourful, hardy and practical material.
- Local: Sourced in the Netherlands, Handmade in Denmark
- Circular: made from 100 % recycled paracord.
- Manage Resources: Made to order, Supplied from energy-positive producer.
Peaceful Niece ships worldwide free of charge from their studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Please note all Peaceful Niece products are made-to-order and take about one month before they are sent out for delivery. Once your product is shipped you will receive an order confirmation and tracking number.
**Note for orders outside the EU customers may be subject to import duties, customs taxes and/or brokerage fees.
PARO operates as a marketplace which means each brand ships out their own products. So if you order from two different brands you’ll get two different parcels, tracking numbers and shipping costs which will be
calculated at checkout.
As all Peaceful Niece products are made to order, they do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product is faulty. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the order process or product and we can ensure you'll be fully confident with the piece when you receive it.