Pat Guzik is a Polish-based designer who combines inspiration from high fashion, Slavic, and Asian cultures to create her unique streetwear brand. Guzik designs constructs and produces garments locally; using textiles by Polish manufacturers, in collaboration with local producers. Efficient use of materials and the elimination of textile waste is a theme throughout her collections.
- Zero Waste Pattern
- Organic GOTS Certified Cotton
- original print made by Mateusz Kolek www.mateuszkolek.com
- Size: one size/ unisex
- length: 120 cm, chest width: 50 cm
- Organic Gots Certified Cotton 100%
- Flock Print
- adjustable straps
- the height of the model in the picture: 170
- This Shirt has been made with unique pattern that allow efficient use of materials and the elimination of textile waste
- Made in Poland x Local Production
- Circular: Up-cycled second-hand clothes & leftover fabrics
- Local: Sourced and produced in Poland with small businesses
- Vegan: Certified fur-free brand
- Empower People: Raises awareness and money for NGO Organizations
- Eco-Friendly: Biodegradable and eco-friendly packaging
Pat Guzik is based in Poland and ships all her orders track and trace with UPS within 48hours. Once the order is shipped you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
|POLAND||FREE||2 - 5 DAYS|
|EUROPE||€10.00||3 - 5 DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD||€10.00||3 - 15 DAYS|
**Note for orders outside of the EU customers may be subject to import duties, customs taxes.
PARO operates as a marketplace which means each brand ships out their own products. So if you order from two
different brands you’ll get two different parcels, tracking numbers and shipping costs calculated at checkout.
We hope you’re happy with your product, but if you aren’t please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of order receipt to log a returns request.
The piece must be returned in its original packaging with all labels still attached and it must be unworn and the same condition it was received. We won’t accept any return that doesn’t meet this criteria.
Customers will be responsible for their own shipping costs and we highly recommend you keep proof of postage/ tracking numbers as we can’t refund orders until we receive the merchandise.
Refunds will be made within 14 days of the brand receiving your order and the full amount of the item and will be credited back to the original payment method used at purchase.