E.Macbean is a high-end UK swimwear brand launched in 2020, a creative collaboration between Andrew and Eleanor Ibi. The E.MACBEAN ethos is one of slow, considered, sustainable swimwear; made for a diverse, fearless and culturally-aware community.
- Buckle Connected Racer Back with Front Sport Stripe
- The design endeavours to capture strength, dynamism, unity, power and interconnectivity.
- Sula, from Toni Morrison’s 1973 novel Sula. The design and development references Black Female Political Activism, the Harlem Renaissance, Josephine Baker and Nina Simone.
- Fabric: 78% ECONYL® Regenerated PA 22% EA
- Econyl has high resistance to chlorine, suntan creams and oils.
- The garment is fully lined using a sustainable, contrast fabrication.
- Transparent: Supply chain and ethical practices
- Local: Sourced in EU, Made in London ex of Trims
- Circular: Regenerated Nylon
- Eco-Friendly: Recycled Packaging