Founded by close friends in Sydney, Australia, independent eyewear brand Auór is crafted on slow, considered principles for a fairer impact on the environment. Handmade in Italy, and designed between London and New Zealand, each piece in their collection adopts a ‘less is more’ approach to creating real, quality eyewear.
- Nineties inspired elongated cat eye design, paying homage to a cherished female name across Italy, Croatia and Spain
- 100% leather slip case and circular cleaning cloth included.
- Front 141mm x 51 / Lens 51mm / Bridge 20mm
- 100% UV protection / Lens category 3 / Usage: high sun protection against strong brightness and sunlight.
- Handcrafted in Italy using only European materials.
- Cellulose acetates are made by family-owned Italian companies Mazzucchelli and LAES and are derived from cotton and wood pulp.
- Lenses are made in Italy by Divel Italia and hinges and wire temples in Germany.
- 100% Handmade In Italy Certified.
- Local: Sourced and handcrafted in Italy
- Transparent: Open information from material choice to production
- Artisan: 100% Made in Italy with certified, Italian Artisan groups