Our fully waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed raincoat offers a sleek, contemporary silhouette, that can be worn every day come rain or shine. A structured shell jacket to transcend the seasons, keeping you protected all year round.
The soft matte fabric contains recycled nylon and has an environmentally friendly water repellent finish. It's been responsibly manufactured in a factory that looks after its workers.
This jacket has been designed to allow you to express your style, be protected from the elements and feel good about your choices.
- Fully waterproof fabric with 3 layer PTFE-free lamination
- Waterproof and breathability ratings: 10,000 HH and 10,000 GM
- Windproof fabric with Bionic Finish® ECO PFC-free water repellency
- Fully seam sealed to guarantee waterproof protection
- Secure concealed zipper pockets
- Adjustable hood, lined for comfort with reinforced hood peak
- Oversized contemporary fit
- Logo print at back neck, visible when hood is worn up
- 56% recycled nylon 44% nylon fabric made from Greenlon® Re fibres, generated from recycled waste plastics. These fibres are GRS certified
- Greenlon® Re yarns achieve:
- Energy saving of 8.5%
- Waste water saving 84%
- Gas generation saving 77%
- Fabric is 3 layer fully waterproof using PTFE free lamination. Both the lamination and the adhesive used to fix it to the fabric are Oeko-Tex® certified (tested for harmful substances)
- Bionic Finish® ECO PFC-free water repellency coating on the fabric surface.
On Good Authority will send out all orders via Royal Mail tracked and sign from the UK. You will receive tracking number once shipment is sent.
|UK||FREE||3 - 5 DAYS|
|EUROPE||€ 16.00||3 - 5 DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD||€ 23.00||5 - 7 DAYS|
**Note for orders outside of the EU customers may be subject to import duties, customs taxes and/or brokerage fees.
These will be applied once the shipment reaches your country of residence and it’s your responsibility to pay these charges.
Whilst OGA will make every effort to deliver your orders in line with these set out timelines, we cannot guarantee they will always be met as some factors affecting delivery, such as adverse weather conditions, are outside of our control.
PARO operates as a marketplace which means each brand ships out their own products. So if you order from two different brands you’ll get two different parcels, tracking numbers and shipping costs which will be calculated at checkout.