Alicia Minard offers a variety of repair services for your damaged clothes. On PARO you can select from a number of repair services depending on your preference, type of clothing and it's damage.
- Select the number of T-shirts you would like to combine
- We will send you shipping instructions and a repair form to know more about your repair request (colour, design....)
- Send your repair to Alicia in Eindhoven
- Alicia will send your repaired garment back, shipping covered
Depending on the type and size of repair these normally take between 5 to 10 days to be sent back to you. Shipping to fixing fashion is at your own cost but we will cover the cost of shipment back to you.
Upcycling became popular during WWII as textiles were rationed. After the war, it resurfaced again in the 1980/90s with the punk scene and later the hip-hop scene. Remaking your clothes lets you keep your piece when only a small part is damaged. With this technique, you can cut out the parts that you still like and use them to create a new garment. It's great when you or your brother or your boyfriend have two big T-shirts leftover and we can make them tailored, by creating a wrap top/dress out of the sleeves.
- Only possible with 2 T-shirts
- The cut is placed on the bust, please measure from the neckline to the bust
- Fill in the form what the length of the top should be if it is a dress, we leave the T-shirt as it is.
- The size difference between the two shirts can only be one size smaller or bigger
- Upcycled in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Please fill in the questionnaire as detailed as possible for best results
- Only washed garments are accepted for repairs.